Pro pokec, nebo vaše dotazy jsem vytvořila na Discordu skupinu, přidat se můžete zde: https://discord.gg/aZCahpwdZa

Obsah fóra Kultura Seriály Star Trek 10 důvodů proč nenávidět Star Trek :-)

10 důvodů proč nenávidět Star Trek :-)

jeden z nejúspěšnějších televizních sci-fi seriálů, který snad ani nepotřebuje představovat...

Raynor Uživatelský avatar
Major General
Major General

Pohlaví: Neuvedeno

Odpovědět s citací

OK, jen ze zábavy :-) Možná by to mělo být v Povídkách, ale IMO hlavně kvůli tématu spíše asi tady.
Převzato z Scifi-Meshes.com bez dovolení autora ... :oops:

Top 10 Things (I) Hate About Star Trek

10. Noisy doors.
You can't walk three feet in a starship without some door whooshing or screeching at you. My office building has automatic sliding doors. They're dead silent. If those doors went "wheet!" every time a person walked through them, about once a month some guy in accounting would snap and go on a shooting rampage. Sorry Scotty, the IEEE has revoked your membership until you learn to master WD-40

9. The Federation.
This organization creeps me out. A planet-wide government that runs everything, and that has abolished money. A veritable planetary DMV. Oh sure, it looks like a cool place when you're rocketing around in a Federation Starship, but I wonder how the guy driving a Federation dump truck feels about it?

And everyone has to wear those spandex uniforms. Here's an important fact: Most people, you don't want to see them in spandex. You'd pay good money to not have to see them. If money hadn't been abolished, that is. So you're screwed.

8. Reversing the Polarity.
For cripes sake Giordi, stop reversing the polarity of everything! It might work once in a while, but usually it just screws things up. I have it on good authority that the technicians at Starbase 12 HATE that. Every time the Enterprise comes in for its 10,000 hour checkup, they've gotta go through the whole damned ship fixing stuff. "What happened to the toilet in Stateroom 3?" "Well, the plumbing backed up, and Giordi thought he could fix it by reversing the polarity."

Between Scotty's poor lubrication habits and Geordi's damned polarity reversing trick, it's a wonder the Enterprise doesn't just spontaneously explode whenever they put the juice to it.

7. Seatbelts.
Yeah, I know this one is overdone, but you'd think that the first time an explosion caused the guy at the nav station to fly over the captain's head with a good 8 feet of clearance, someone would say, "You know, we might think of inventing some furutistic restraining device to prevent that from happening." So of course, they did make something like that for the second Enterprise (the first one blew up due to poor lubrication), but what was it? A hard plastic thing that's locked over your thighs. Oh, I'll bet THAT feels good in the corners. "Hey look! The leg-bars worked as advertised! There goes Kirk's torso!"

6. No fuses.
Every time there's a power surge on the Enterprise the various stations and consoles explode in a shower of sparks and throw their seatbelt-less operators over Picard's head. If we could get Giordi to stop reversing the polarity for a minute, we could get him to go shopping at the nearest Starship parts store and pick up a few fuses. And while he's shopping, he could stop at an intergalactic IKEA and pick up a few chairs for the bridge personnel. If you're going to put me in front of a fuseless exploding console all day, the least you could do is let me sit down.

5. Rule by committee.
Here's the difference between Star Trek and the best SF show on TV (last year):

Star Trek:

Picard: "Arm photon torpedoes!"
Riker: "Captain! Are you sure that's wise?"
Troi: "Captain! I'm picking up conflicting feelings about this! And, it appears that you're a 'fraidy cat."
Wesley: "Captain, I'm just an annoying punk, but I thought I should say something."
Worf: "Captain, can I push the button? This is giving me a big Klingon warrior chubby."
Giordi: "Captain, I think we should reverse the polarity on them first."
Picard: "I'm so confused. I'm going to go to my stateroom and look
pensive."

Firefly:

Captain: "Let's shoot them."
Crewman: "Are you sure that's wise?"
Captain: "Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I'll BEAT YOU WITH until you realize who's in command."
Crewman: "Aye Aye, sir!"

4. A Star Trek quiz:
Kirk, Spock, McCoy, and 'Ensign Gomez' beam down to a planet. Which one isn't coming back?

3. Technobabble.
The other night, I couldn't get my car to start. I solved the problem by reversing the polarity of the car battery, and routing the power through my satellite dish. The resulting subspace plasma caused a rift in the space-time continuum, which created a quantum tunnelling effect that charged the protons in the engine core, thus starting my car. Child's play, really. As a happy side-effect, I also now get the Spice Channel for free.

2. The Holodeck.
I mean, it's cool and all. But do you really believe that people would use it to re-create Sherlock Holmes mysteries and old-west saloons? Come on, we all know what the holodeck would be used for. And we also know what the worst job on the Enterprise would be: Having to squeegie the holodeck clean.

1. The Prime Directive.
How stupid is this? Remember when Marvin the Martian was going to blow up the Earth, because it obstructed his view of Venus? And how Bugs Bunny stopped him by stealing the Illudium Q36 Space Modulator? Well, in the Star Trek universe, Bugs would be doing time. Probably in a room filled with Roseanne lookalikes wearing spandex uniforms, walking through doors going WHEET! all day. It would be hell. At least until the Kaboom. The Earth-shattering Kaboom.
Obrázek
Nový díl SGO? Konec světa na obzoru...
SGO S1E18 INSURRECTION, part 2

Příspěvek 14.6.2007 18:54:38
Pomeranc Uživatelský avatar
Colonel
Colonel

Odpovědět s citací

Jop je to švanda :lol: Nejlepší jsou technobláboly a obrácení polarity :lol: :lol:
Samozřejmě ve skutečnosti to tak vůbec není. :lol:

Příspěvek 14.6.2007 19:06:30
Tar-ara Uživatelský avatar
Major General
Major General

Odpovědět s citací

Paráda :lol: :biglol: :rflmao: :thumbsup:
Při čtení bodu osm jsem dostala první záchvat, u pětky jsem si málem roztrhla ústa a u čtyřky jsem už vlastní silou nemohla zvednout hlavu ze stolu, která tam, vlivem oslabení svalů, spadla :rflmao:
"Now you're cookin'!" - Milton C. Hardcastle

Obrázek

Příspěvek 14.6.2007 19:19:54

Odpovědět s citací

Áno všetci dobre vieme k čomu by sme asi využívali holodeck :D
CSFD alias FlashFXP

Příspěvek 14.6.2007 19:33:17
Mirra Uživatelský avatar
Senior Master Sergeant
Senior Master Sergeant

Odpovědět s citací

Čtyřka nemá chybu, ale souhlasim s Pomerančem a jeho poslední větou.

Ale jinak vtipy na ST jsou některý dobrý. Hlavně Sev Trek. Pár ukázek:

Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
A to je jen TOS...
Obrázek
Star Trek Atlantis vyšel Part VI 1x02
viewtopic.php?t=4621

ST

Příspěvek 11.7.2007 16:42:02
MichalM.Mac Uživatelský avatar
Airman
Airman

Odpovědět s citací

Ačkoliv mam StarTrek rád, tohle nemá chybu :D
Think Different

Příspěvek 11.7.2007 17:18:08
Mirra Uživatelský avatar
Senior Master Sergeant
Senior Master Sergeant

Odpovědět s citací

Já beru různý parodie a podobný legrácky z toho hlediska, že autorům by to nestálo parodovat, pokud by to nebyl slavnej seriál/film. Proto čim víc vtipů na účet - tim slavnější...
Obrázek
Star Trek Atlantis vyšel Part VI 1x02
viewtopic.php?t=4621

Zpět na Star Trek