Pro pokec, nebo vaše dotazy jsem vytvořila na Discordu skupinu, přidat se můžete zde: https://discord.gg/aZCahpwdZa

Obsah fóra Kultura Seriály Babylon 5 Nezapomenutelné dialogy a hlášky v B5

Nezapomenutelné dialogy a hlášky v B5

Sci-fi seriál o vesmírné stanici, která byla poslední nadějí na mír

Leja Uživatelský avatar
Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant

Pohlaví: Neuvedeno

Odpovědět s citací

"Babylon 5 was the last of the Babylon stations. There would never be another. It changed the future... and it changed us. It taught us that we have to create the future... or others will do it for us. It showed us that we have to care for one another, because if we don't, who will? And that true strength sometimes comes from the most unlikely places. Mostly, though, I think it gave us hope... that there can always be new beginnings... even for people like us." -- General Ivanova in Babylon 5:"Sleeping in Light"

moja troška, milujem jej reč na konci :wink:
Obrázek

Never run away from sniper, you will only die tired!

fafča Uživatelský avatar
Airman
Airman

Odpovědět s citací

Myslím, že polovina textu jsou skvělé hlášky, ale podle mě vyniká G´Karova Deklarace proncipů, to mi leze mráz po zádech. A moc dobrá hláška je Londova poznámka gen.Lefcourtovi ve filmu In the Beginning : "Arrogance and stupidity all in the same package. How efficient of you." :loltransparent:
Obrázek

Nohajc Uživatelský avatar
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Odpovědět s citací

Hlášek je tu opravdu spousta. Ani bych si na všechny nevzpomněl, nebýt tohoto tématu. :)
Mě často rozesměje Londo, už ten jeho přízvuk. Z již uvedené scénky s hmyzem se mi hodně líbilo
Listen to me, I do not like insects. I do not like little brown things with eight legs. I do not like anything with eight legs. Well, except for the Vinzini but only because they are terrible at cards. Something to do with compound eyes, I think. I want this thing dead!

A nebo jeho rozhovor s G'Karem na konci 4x21:
- And stop eating that! You don't even know what it is.
- Something called rice.
- Yes, and if it were very good, do you thing they would have been standing there throwing it at people?
"Come along, drop this hair dryer or whatever it is."

Hipapheralkus Airman
Airman

Odpovědět s citací

Osobne sa mi velmi pacia Quoty ktore neboli v serialy. Napriklad tuto povedal JMS tusim v bonuse na DVD B5: The Lost Tales, ked hovoril o tom ako zomreli herci ktori hrali Franklina a G'Kara:
The more important the emotion is, the fewer words required to express it.
Will you go out with me?
I think I like you.
I care for you.
I love you.
Marry me.
Goodbye.

dalej samozrejme moje oblumene z niektorych knih a komixov (len strucny vyber, oplati sa to citat:-)):

Valen: "Shadows only exist when there is light to form them"
monolith on Z'Ha'Dum: "With every light is born a shadow"
Elric to Galen: "I hope, in your future, you will find joy, and in your past, you will find wisdom"
Frazur: "Magic enables clever men to dominate others"
Isabelle: "Love need not be spoken to be felt"
Galen: "Who were the mages, but mortals who wished to appear as gods?"
Garibaldi: "How should you call me? Oh, Lord Zeus or Mr. Garibaldi will do"
Bester: "Exelence I can have, because it depands only on me. Happiness is an illusion, and for me not even that."
Sinclair: "For a people who claimed they never lied, the Minbari were the masters of the art of concealed truth"
Sinclair: "Through knowledge comes understanding, through understanding comes forgivness"
Londo: "Keep your face to the sun, so you will not see the Shadow"
Galen: "No techno-mage has all the answers. We do, however, have all the questions"
Galen: "We are more like our enemies than we care to admit"
Londo to Senna - But I am one of the few... who knows exactly why everyone is afraid of the dark. The others do not. If they claim they do, they are either remarkable fools... or remarkably knowleadgeable.
Shik´kala: "We are always here"
Londo to Vir: "Believe in nothing, but accept everything"
Obrázek

Fancipal Uživatelský avatar
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Odpovědět s citací

"The humans, I think, knew they were doomed, but where another race would surrender to despair,
the humans fought back with even greater strength. They made the Minbari fight for every inch of space.
In my life, I have never seen anything like it. They would weep, they would pray,
they would say good-bye to their loved ones, and then throw themselves, without fear or hesitation,
at the very face of death itself, never surrendering.
No one who saw them fighting against the inevitable could help but be moved to tears by their courage,
their stubborn nobility. When they ran out of ships, they used guns. When they ran out of guns, they used knives,
and sticks, and bare hands. They were magnificent.
I only hope that when it is my time, I may die with half as much dignity as I saw in their eyes at the end.
They did this for two years! They never ran out of courage. But in the end, they ran out of time."

"Well take this for what little it will profit you. As I look at you, Ambassador Mollari, I see a great hand reaching out of the stars.
The hand is your hand. And I hear sounds. The sounds of billions of people calling your name."

"My followers?"

"Your victims.

Londo Molari

"When I was a child, your people decided that the rebellion by my people needed to be discouraged. So your people bombed seven of our major cities for six straight days, 31 hours a day.
You thought you could bomb us into submission. It didn't work then, and it didn't work later. We spent our days in shelters we made ourselves.
We sang songs. We prayed. We ate. We slept. I spent my life in one such shelter or another. I will tell you the truth, Mollari. This is probably the closest thing I have to a home."
"Yes, well, don't start singing. You'll frighten the children."

G´Kar and Londo

Spousta dalších ...
"Don't make people into heroes, John. Heroes don't exist, and if they did, I wouldn't be one of them."
Sherlock Holmes

Sheppy Airman First Class
Airman First Class

Odpovědět s citací

G'Kar: You want to be a president?
Sheridan: Yes.
G'Kar: Put your hand on the book and say "I Do".
Sheridan: I do.
G'Kar: Fine. Done. Let's eat.

Jedna z milionu.
Barney: It's gonna be legen...wait for it...dary! Oh yeah!

Předchozí

Zpět na Babylon 5